Experts in Excavation Safety Design
All of our equipment comes with optional temporary works and engineering design support, including full construction grade temporary works designs, installation drawings, industry recognised checks and full engineering certification.
Altrad Beaver84 dedicated design department offer tailored excavation solutions utilising our wide range of specialist excavation support equipment.
Our industry leading turnround times ensure that our customers receive their completed designs exactly when they’re needed.
Our qualified team of civil, structural and mechanical engineers work to all industry legislation, standards and guidance, including:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- BS 8002:2015
- Working at Height Regulations 2005 + AMD 2007
- BS 5975:2008 Code of practice for temporary works procedures and the permissible stress design of falsework
- BS 6031:2009 Code of Practice for Earthworks
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Piling Handbook (9th Ed) Published by Arcelor Mittal
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Regulations (LOLER) 1998
- CIRIA Report 104: Design of Retaining Walls Embedded in Stiff Clays
- CIRIA Special Publication 95: The Design and Construction of Sheet- Piled Cofferdams
- CPA STIG Safety in Shoring Manual 2006
Altrad Beaver 84 design service is completely complimentary in most cases and supports the full range of excavation support equipment and related safety systems.
Our service involves our technical sales representatives attending site and working directly with installation contractors to ensure our temporary works design is as safe and efficient as possible.
This process removes the need for numerous phone calls between site managers, buyers and ourselves, easing pressure on your busy team.
It also allows us to create a fully tailored solution quotation for each and every project we’re involved with.